• Event Calendar

    May 2020
    M T W T F S S
  • Archive

22 July 2015 0945 Network Attack

10:45 We are currently investigating another attack on the network – we apologise for the disruption during this time and thank you again for your patience.

10:00 We have mitigated the attack and regular service should now be returning. We thank you for your patience whilst we resolved this.

09.45 We are currently investigating what appears to be a network attack. Our technical team are working to mitigate this as quickly as possible. We apologise for the disruption during this time and thank you for your patience whilst we resolve this.

21 July 2015 1641BST – DDoS Attack

21 July 2015 1641BST – We have been advised that the Bunker Data Centre is currently experiencing a denial of service attack. During this time access to the website may be slow.

We will also be unable to update forecast data until the attack has ceased. This usually lasts 1-2 hours. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

DDoS attack

23 June 2015 – Our Hosting Data Centre is currently experiencing a DDoS (denial of service attack), this is currently preventing us from uploading the latest forecast data to the webserver. Once the attack has stopped we shall be able to resume uploads.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

1 March 2015 – Delay in Forecast Issue

NCEP have been experiencing latency on it’s ftp server for the last 24 hours. This is causing severe delays in the availability of model data. NCEP continues to actively work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. The status of the latest NSW forecast cycle can be monitored at northseaweather.co.uk/status.php
Thank you once again for your patience while this issue is resolved.

Wave Model Delayed 19 March 2014

The wave model started running 2 hours behind schedule. We will update this post if any further delays are anticipated.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Data Centre Outage 27 Feb 2014 Update

The Data Centre came back online at 1214. We are currently updating forecast date. This should be complete by 1245.
Thanks for your patience.

5 October 2012 – Web Connection Problem

Due to a server failure at our hosting centre overnight there is currently a problem resoving web nomain names. The problem is being addressed and hopefully resolved shortly. We will update this messsage with any further information. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 23:21:22 -0400

Updated information
Unfortunately we are still investigating this issue at this time. We believe we have isolated the problem and are taking steps to recovery. We will update you as soon as this issues been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,